Hollywood Slip and Fall Accident Attorneys | Fort Lauderdale Cruise Line Injury Lawyer
- Hollywood Chamber Board of Directors
- Trustee of Greater Hollywood Chamber of Commerce
- Nova Law Center Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Appointed by Hollywood Mayor to Hollywood City Attorney Search Committee
- Trial Lawyers Care Award
- Singer Building Wins City of Hollywood “Project Pride” Award
- Winner of the Hollywood Chamber Small Business Person of the Year
- Nomination for the South Florida Business Journal/Price Water House Up and Comers Award
- Finance Committee for many County and Circuit Judges, as well at State and Municipal Candidates
- Floridians for Patient Protection – Contributor.
- The Starting Place, A Behavioral and Substance Abuse Counseling Center
- Special Recognition Award, United Jewish Community of Broward County
- Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital, Contributor
- Nova Southeastern Law Center Distinguished Alumni Award
The Hollywood injury attorneys at David W. Singer & Associates handle all types of accident injury cases in Hollywood, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Miami-Dade County, Miami Beach, North Miami Beach, North Miami, Aventura, Sunny Isles, Golden Beach, Miami Lakes, Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, Miami Gardens, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbour, Opa-Locka, Medley, Miami Shores, Cutler Ridge, Kendall, Coral Gables, Homestead, Florida Keys, Key Largo, Islamorada, Key West, Broward County, Hallandale Beach, Pembroke Park, Pembroke Pines, Dania Beach, Davie, Southwest Ranches, Plantation, Weston, Sunrise, Tamarac, Pompano Beach, Lighthouse Point, Coral Springs, Parkland, Margate, Coconut Creek, North Lauderdale, Lauderhill, Miramar, Palm Beach County, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Manalapan, Hypoluxo, Singer Island, Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, Wellington, Martin County, Stuart, St. Lucie County, Port St. Lucie, Vero Beach, Fort Pierce.